Protexin Soluble® is a palatable 7-strain probiotic powder which can be added to milk, water or top dressed onto the animal’s food. This completely natural biological product ensures a beneficial balance of digestive tract microorganisms in all animals. This in turn enables the animal to resist the effects of stress and infections.
Protexin Soluble ®:
- Should be given as soon as possible after birth to establish the correct balance of micro-flora in the digestive system.
- Should be given before, during, & after stress situations (e.g. changes in food, environment, transportation, or surgical procedures).
- Aids in the control and prevention of diarrhoea of non-specific or dietary origin. , Should be used during, and after, all antibiotic therapy to restore stomach micro-flora.
- Is safe for use in all animals, including those which are pregnant and lactating.
Protexin Soluble® contains live heat- and acid-resistant natural organisms found in the intestines of healthy animals.
Bacteria: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus, Enterococcus 8 faecium.
Total Viable Count not less than 2 x 108 cfu (colony forming units) / gram.
Not for diabetic patients: Protexin Soluble® contains dextrose (glucose).
Directions For Use
Add and mix into milk, milk replacement or water, or simply sprinkle over the animal’s food.
- Dogs/Cats: 2g per day
- Hamsters/Rodents: ½-1g per day
- Birds: 5-10g per litre drinking water per day
- Piglets/Weaners: 2g per day for 5 days
- Cattle: Calves: 2g per day for 3 days & 1g per day thereafter. Weaned calves & adult cattle: 4g per day
- Lambs: 1g per day
There are no withdrawal periods or any other restrictions on its use.
Protexin Soluble® may be fed continuously or a course may be repeated at intervals for maintenance of good health.
Free shipping only applies if the basket value is over R500. If the basket value is less than R500, then a Flat shipping rate of R100 will apply.