- Muscular Support: High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass, and enriched with fatty acids for energy.
- Strong Bones and Teeth: Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Omega-6 fatty acids for a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System: Vitamin A and vitamin E to support the immune system.
- Healthy Digestive System: High-quality cereals (rice) and dietary fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Nutrients, vitamins and minerals for a well-balanced diet and healthy life.
|WEEKS IN AGE|
|4 – 8||8 – 12||12 – 16||16 – 20||20 – 24||36 – 52||52 – 78|
|GRAMS TO FEED PER DAY|
|1 – 5||20 – 90||30 – 115||40 – 120||45 – 130||50 – 145||50 – 170||Feed as adult|
|5 – 10||50 -130||90 – 185||115 – 195||120 – 210||130 -230||130 -285||Feed as adult|
|10 – 20||90 -235||140 – 340||185 – 375||200 – 405||210 – 440||215 – 430||285 – 425|
|20 – 30||180 -315||235 – 460||340 – 515||375 – 560||405 – 620||375 – 550||425 – 570|
Recommended number of feedings is as follows: Feed puppies under 3 months of age 3-4 daily feedings of moistened food. After 3 months of age gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day. From 6-18 months provide 2 daily feedings. Remove food after your puppy has finished eating (after 10-15 minutes for each of the above meals). Reduce the amount of food offered if the puppy becomes overweight.
Each puppy is different and depending on the puppy’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
Ultra Dog Superwoof Puppy can also be used during the gestation and lactation period.
These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
|NUTRIENT||AMOUNT IN g/kg|
|OMEGA 6:3||5 – 10:1|
|VITAMIN A||MIN||5 000 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN D||MIN||500 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN E||MIN||50 IU/kg|
Cereals (Min 4% Rice), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Min 22% Chicken Meal, Min 4% Fresh Chicken), Vegetable Protein Extract and Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Palatability Enhancer, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Fibre Source, Minerals and Vitamins, Colourants, Mannanoligosaccharides, Glucosamine & Chondroitin & Green-lipped Mussel Extract, Approved Antioxidants.
Ultra Dog does not use any artificial colourants or flavourings in our food, so the colour of our kibble may vary.
Free shipping only applies if the basket value is over R500. If the basket value is less than R500, then a Flat shipping rate of R100 will apply.