Bravecto Plus is a veterinary medicine used in cats to treat mixed infestations with both ticks or fleas and ear mites and/or worms that live inside the body. The medicine can be used:
- to treat tick infestations
- to treat flea infestations. It can also be used as part of a treatment for flea allergy dermatitis (an allergic reaction to flea bites)
- to treat ear mite infestations
- to treat roundworms and hookworms in the gut
- to prevent heartworm disease
Bravecto Plus must only be used when there is a need to treat ticks or fleas and one or more of the parasites listed above. Bravecto Plus contains the active substances fluralaner and moxidectin.
Single dose per pack lasts up to 3 Months
Free shipping only applies if the basket value is over R500. If the basket value is less than R500, then a Flat shipping rate of R100 will apply.