Free Delivery. All Orders Over R500
Bravecto Tick And Flea Control 4.5kg - 10kg
Select Delivery Frequency - You can update, pause or cancel at any time
Regular Store Price
Select a ZUKI Auto Delivery Option above to SAVE MONEY with Every Delivery
ZUKI Auto Delivery Price
SAVE on Every Delivery
Free Delivery. All Orders Over R500
For Small Dogs (4.5kg - 10kg)
For the treatment and prevention of tick and flea infestations in dogs. BRAVECTO® kills adult, as well as juvenile ticks (larvae and nymphs). BRAVECTO® can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Store at or below 30 °C in a cool, dry place.
Contains Fluralaner equivalent to 25–56 mg/kg body weight.
Each tablet contains:
Miniature Dogs:112,5 mg
Small Dogs:250 mg
Medium Dogs:500 mg
Large Dogs:1000 mg
X-Large Dogs:1400 mg
Fluralaner is an acaricide and insecticide. It is efficacious against ticks (Ixodes spp., Dermacentor spp. , Haemaphysalis elliptica and Rhipicephalus sanguineus) and fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) on the dog. Fluralaner is systemically active on target parasites. Contact activity against ticks and fleas is of minor relevance. Fluralaner is a potent inhibitor of parts of the arthropod nervous system by acting antagonistically on ligand-gated chloride channels (GABA-receptor and glutamate-receptor). In a molecular on target study, Fluralaner is not affected by dieldrin resistance. In vitro, Fluralaner overcomes resistance against amidines, organophosphates, cyclodienes, macrocyclic lactones, phenylpyrazoles, benzophenyl ureas, pyrethroids and carbamates. In vivo, Fluralaner is highly effective against fleas proven to be less susceptible to phenylpyrazole insecticides.
Following oral administration, Fluralaner is readily absorbed reaching maximum plasma concentrations within one day. Food enhances the absorption. Fluralaner is systemically distributed and reaches the highest concentrations in the visceral fat, followed by liver, kidney and muscle. The prolonged persistence and slow elimination from plasma (t½ = 12 days) and the lack of extensive metabolism provide effective concentrations of Fluralaner for the duration of the inter-dosing interval, ensuring efficacy for 12 weeks. The major route of elimination is the excretion of unchanged Fluralaner in faeces (~90 % of the dose). Renal clearance is the minor route of elimination.
- Safety in puppies less than 8 weeks old and/or dogs weighing less than 2 kg has not been established.
- Keep the product in the original packaging until use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND PETS.
- Can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- BRAVECTO® is well tolerated in MDR1 dogs following oral administration.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Do not store with food, drinks, medication or household products.
Free shipping only applies if the basket value is over R500. If the basket value is less than R500, then a Flat shipping rate of R100 will apply.
SA door to door: Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises. We strive to get the product to you in the least amount of time but the shipping process can take between 1 and 5 days.